We provide full-service solutions for Phase I-IV clinical research and medical devices. We have clinical experts in over 20 countries and experience in the following therapeutic areas: oncology, CNS, cardiovascular, infectious disease, immunology, rheumatology, pulmonology, endocrinology, gynecology, gastroenterology, nephrology, ophthalmology, urology and dermatology.
Clinical Trial Materials, IMP Management
Biomapas proactively solves potential Clinical Trial Materials, IMP Management process related issues and efficiently navigates challenging local import and export regulations. We have a well-established collaboration with local vendors in the service coverage area. The services include, whilst not limited to:
- Importation, storage and logistics of clinical trial supplies, i.e. investigational product, laboratory kits, i/v and p/o nutrition products, medical devices;
- Obtaining import and export license for the investigational product;
- Obtaining import and export license for biological materials;
- Assistance with customs clearance;
- Ambient and cool area trial supply storage;
- Ambient and cold chain trial supply delivery;
- Trial supply relocation from site-to-site under controlled conditions;
- Bio-sample export management to a central laboratory and vice versa;
- Collection, storage of returns and final reconciliation and destruction of stock inventory under controlled 24/7 temperature regimen.
For any inquiry regarding our services, please contact Biomapas Business Development team.