We provide full-service solutions for Phase I-IV clinical research and for medical devices. We have clinical experts in over 20 countries and experience in the following therapeutic areas: oncology, CNS, cardiovascular, infectious disease, immunology, rheumatology, pulmonology, endocrinology, gynecology, gastroenterology, nephrology, ophthalmology, urology and dermatology.
Our medical writers are qualified scientists with PhD degrees in biomedical sciences with experience in the pharmaceutical industry, Clinical Research Organizations (CROs) and academia. Biomapas’ medical writing team can fully support clients with the preparation of the following documents required for clinical research, regulatory affairs or scientific purposes:
- Clinical Development Plans;
- Clinical Study Protocols;
- Investigator Brochures (IBs) and annual updates;
- Case Report Forms (CRFs);
- Informed Consent Forms (ICFs);
- ICH GCP compliant Clinical Study Reports (CSRs), including CSR synopses for public disclosure;
- Abstracts, manuscripts and journal articles;
- Medical and scientific literature reviews.
For any inquiry regarding our services, please contact Biomapas Business Development team.