We provide full procedure management on new registration through Mutual Recognition Procedure, Decentralized Procedure, and product upgrade to Eurasian Economic Union regulation through Revalidation Procedure (RVP). We manage the following procedure development actions:
- Communication with the relevant authorities, state bodies and organizations on the territories of the EAEU countries following the current EAEU and national legislation
- Carrying out all the necessary actions on behalf of MAH to do MRP, DCP, RVP and full procedure management in accordance with the relevant EAEU legislation on registration of products, including the submission of registration dossiers and additional documents to the competent authorities, support with samples and Referent standards import
- Performing payment of state fees and tax levies
- Signing and stamping all relevant regulatory contracts/agreements
- Translation and proof-reading of the documents
- Obtaining approval documents upon process completion.
We provide full procedure management, starting from dossier preparation to the completion of the Marketing Authorization process.
For any inquiry regarding our services, please contact Biomapas Business Development team.